Sunday, October 25, 2009

God of the Forest and the biggest beach of my life



So, after two glorious days in the Bay of Islands, we headed to go see a tree, yes, a tree. I was a bit skeptical until we say the tree. Wow. It was the biggest tree of my life (in width), and hopefully you see a photo below. It was called in English, the God of the Forest. I felt like an ant next to it.

Then, we headed towards Raglan, a total surfer community with some great people (theme of the trip), and we are staying in a caboose. Yes, I said a caboose. It's cozy, and it has bunk beds (and yes, I did just fake turn 30).

The beach, which is about 20 minutes away by bush walk is one of the most amazing beaches of my life. Hopefully, there is a pic here too...

Another dinner of pasta and wine, and we are off to the races again tomorrow here in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment